Saturday, February 5, 2011

Vegas Style

Nothing like taking pictures with your phone in Las Vegas for my girls.  I promised them pictures.  What kind of pictures do you take in Vegas for your girls to see?!  Well, here is what I gathered:  I still had a lot of explaining to do, and they didn't even see anything!  So here is my verbiage to the girls: 


"Eeeew, what is that?!"
"Well, that's a snake, and people paid that man to have their picture taken with it."

"That's the Eiffel Tower, sort of."
"That's Elvis, not really."
"Look at the ceiling/sky- there's going to be a thunderstorm in a minute, sort of."
H&M is one of Erika's favorite stores in Chicago, so had to take a picutre for her
"This is kind of like a waterfall on the side of a hotel...."

"This is our giant sundae we ate without you"  (tears)

"This is a giant white chocolate lady" (more tears)
"Just some glass on a ceiling in a hotel."  (trying to sound like I'm bored)
"Feeling very guily at this point: "Um, Daddy took me to his favorite restaurant, Smith and Wolenski's." (sobs)
Erika: "Is that Kelly?!?!"
"And Mike?!?!?!?"


"The end.  So, yes we had fun, but do you believe me girls, that I missed you?"

1 comment:

  1. I loved the pics and the explanations. Um Sort of, well not really
    Is anything real in Vegas?
    Brought back good memories though. :)

    ReplyDelete