Monday, April 11, 2011

Can't give it up...

Just when I think I am going to let go of another thing I selfishly love,  I realize how much I love documenting what's going on in my life, and don't want to give it up just yet.  It only takes a few minutes each day, I can do this, and I want to!  This summer, though, I want to look into blurb, which will not only blog, but turn it into a book for me when it is "full."  When life slows down a bit, I will look into that.  I am the old-fashioned kind of person that still loves the idea of holding a book in my hands, whether it is a scrapbook or a book I'm reading for enjoyment.  Now that we have our ipad, you would think I would go digital and read my magazines and books on that.  My dear friend, Nicki, just told me she read  a book on her phone.  Guess I need to get with the program...  Anyhow, here's what's gone on with our life for the past month or so. 

Emily working on a drawing in our co-op
Mrs. Morales teaching our kiddos how to become an artist...
Drawing a still-life using light and shadow- it's harder than it looks!
Erika and her model brain
Making a neuron chain
Erika and her doodles on the driveway, one in each box- cheers up these gray days!
Erika took this of our hydrangea just getting ready to pop up...
The girls' creations...
Robby and I were able to go to the Bahamas for 3 days as a Rewards Trip for his work- The most amazing place!  I am so in love with that man.  :)
The girls made cake pops- Erika's newest obsession- she follows the Bakerella blog...  need I say more?  Erika writes occassionally on her own blog, check her out- I follow her, just click on her link off to the side of my blog
Our favorite place to take a break- Manna Cupcake, down by the train in Lebanon.  YUM, mini cupcakes.
                                                              Sadie checking things out...
Our favorite place, Montgomery Inn- we took the girls to the Boat House and had an awesome view by the window... perfect way to start out our spring break!

                               Ellie's lost both her top front teeth and I could just eat her up!  Too cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment