Thursday, August 5, 2010

I know this is a horrible picture, but crazy as it sounds, this is the first "successful picture" I've taken since Vacation Bible School two weeks ago!  We are in the last week of of  VBS, and I brought my camera during their sining production, only to find that my camera's batteries were dead!  Wondering why my camera doesn't warn me of that????!!!!
Then Erika desparately asks me to  just take it all in and not take pictures....
And Em's class- thinking I'm so ready, I get myself ready to take a picture of her part of the day, where she does a reading and there is no memory card.
So I'm 0-fer.  I video taped Ellie with the two songs that were unbelievably precious, only to have difficulty downloading.  so this is all I have, still pretty cute!  Just wish you would've heard them singing and praising Jesus.  I'm pretty sure that these moments are what bring us closer to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment