Monday, August 9, 2010

Life is Good!

So when you're kids beg you to go to the library before their books are due back, you gotta feel good!  It's also a good feeling when I was able to look through some "Big People" aisles and find me a book- now if I get to reading it, that's another story!  This summer it has been fun because they were very excited about their shirts after they read 20 books.  They love going out to the library's park and read afterwards.  Emily is too cute- she just finished it today because last week she didn't fit in as much reading time due to saying the rosary at night (she learned how at church).  I told her I'm sure she's read more than that because of the horse book that we are reading together.  She won't count it because she says the rule is that the book has to be from the library.  The horse one is not.  The girl is way too honest!  :)  I love that!  Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment