Monday, October 25, 2010

BFF's










3 friends since birth having to say good-bye to 1 is not easy by any means.  
Ellie, Lily, and Riley were all born within 6 months of each other and being neighbors, and their moms being great friends, their friendship was inevitable.  
Playdates, carpooling, neighborhood and birthday parties only brought these three closer together.  I could listen to their giggles and stories all day, and never tire.  They were three peas in a pod. 
Now Riley moves to California tomorrow and Ellie is beside herself.  "You can be penpals!" I tell her.  "We'll go visit her someday."  She gives me that look, like that is just not good enough for me.  
Riley, you will be missed, sweetie!We promise to write, email, call.  BFF's forever!  (Karen, you know I miss you already)  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment