Monday, October 11, 2010

Em's 9th

Posing with mom and my sweet sis Kate
Making wishes for her sweet 9th birthday with everyone she wanted at her party (her family- how sweet is that?!?!)
Opening gifts (and watching football game)
trying to retrieve kites out of trees- it was pretty cold, but all the cousins had so much fun playing outside! 
(Really wishing I would've taken more pics, but with a splinted arm, makes it kinda difficult)!)  :)


Emily... I Wish I Could Give You Everything

Another year has passed. I look at you and wonder where the time has gone. You have grown and matured into a beautiful little lady; you are a precious and essential part of my life.

My pride in you is unsurpassed, and the happiness that you bring to me is unending. You are like a precious gift that keeps on giving, and you have fulfilled my life in unique and wonderful ways.

I know that I can count on you, for you are helpful, dependable, and trustworthy. Your smiles and laughter light up my life, and there's no one else I'd rather spend time with.

May your birthday bring deep happiness to you, like you have brought to me. May you have peace, love, faith, a sense of humor, and an optimistic attitude.

May you appreciate and notice all of your blessings and find joy in all of the wonderful little things life offers. I wish that I could give you everything you could ever want, and guarantee you health, safety, and joy. But all that I can promise you is my love -- unconditional, complete, and forever.



I love you, Emmy, with all my heart!
Love,
Mom



No comments:

Post a Comment