Wednesday, March 2, 2011

February Fun

Ellie entertaining Rob with a game of "In a Pickle," after his knee surgery.

We were able to help in Ellie's classroom for the Valentine's Party

Ellie's teacher, Mrs. Englert

Erika went on a Wyldlife retreat with some Academy friends for a weekend in February

3rd Annual overnight at Emily's Academy teacher's house

Air Force Museum with Dad for an Indian Princess Outing



Since I haven't written in a while, and I feel like if this sun didn't come out like it did today, I was going to curl up into a ball.  But it did, and I'm back at it.  Maybe I'll be more motivated to take some more interesting pictures.  There are so many moments that go by that I think to myself, "I wish I would've captured that...  "  I'll try to be better! 

No comments:

Post a Comment