Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween, already?!







I had plans. Big plans. At the fabric store, buying fabric, Erika sewing Em's costume, Ellie's face looking at the hand-me-down choices, the girls adding bling and curls... and I missed it. Oh, to to be back to my normal self and feeling healthy! Erika took over the mommy role (not hard), and the girls transformed themselves into their Halloween fun! Although it was chilly, they had lots of fun (somehow they lost daddy at some cooler on the other street!) and they collected lots of candy, having fun exchanging it at our after-halloween party at our neighbor's house. As I blog, too tired to take a picture of our living room floor with hundreds of pieces of candy scattered ready to swap tomorrow amongst sisters, i pray they fall into a blissfull sweet sleep of another blesssed night.

No comments:

Post a Comment