Sunday, November 22, 2009

Game Night


I'm thankful my girls are finally of age where we can all participate in game night!  For those of you that know Ellie, she's not the most passive, patient child (ha!), so trying to play games that she could not be included in made enjoying a game very difficult!  I have to say now with her age and competetiveness, she is quite the game-player!  (As long as she wins!) 
I think this might be a great year to get games as gifts for the girls this Christmas.  My mom always likes to go with a theme for the girls, and I think board games would make a great theme!  There are some great ones out there, Ellie is playing a strategy game called Blokus, which is an awesome game!  We also like Cadoo lots too.  But I would love to build up on some classic ones like Scrabble and Monopoly.  With all the technology out there, sometimes we forget the real fun can be a simple game of go fish!  Let the fun begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment