Thursday, December 17, 2009

Packing it in!

I can't decide which I like better: days like today, where we make one memory after the next, or days like earlier this week, where I was homebound with Emily who was sick, and we did nothing but hang out together.  So thankful to be able to have these kind of days!  We started the day out by meeting a friend at Bounce U and then went to sit on Santa's lap.  So, Ellie scored some "Santa points" by playing into him when he asked what she wanted for Christmas she said, "whatever you want to bring me."  I guess that's her statement after I told her I already told Santa no to the DS.  Oh well, it was a Kodak moment to say the least!  Tonight we made reindeer cookies for Ellie's kindergarten party.  Lots of fun!  They decorated every last one!  Then I cried when I found this sweet (so Erika!) note for Daddy, since he's been gone all week.  That's what Christmas is all about!  














(try to read the note, too cute!!!)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, the letter! So sweet and I love how she signed it Your daughter :)

    ReplyDelete