Monday, April 19, 2010

Mich's Weekend

Michy's getting married!  My beautiful, funny, smart, talented, cousin is getting married!  It's funny that as I loved watching her with friends and family this weekend, I still pictured her as my little cousin that we couldn't wait to come down from New York and visit.  Now she's gotten all big and grown up on me, and this weekend proved just that.  My cousin, Carrie, surprised her on Saturday with a little party at her house, and we had lots of fun reminsiscing and laughing.



I had to post this, because if I was scrapbooking, it would be in there.  These are moments I love with the fam.  Julie's laugh is great and contagious.  Love it, love her...  (Even though she doesn't forget a thing from our childhood, and after hearing all the stories, I totally failed as being a good big sister and role model!)  hee, hee.


this is Aunt Linda, beautiful, sincere, dedicated Aunt Linda.  Had a photo shoot with her, we voted this should be her new f/b profile pic.  What do you think?


I won't say how many pics were taken to get this shot, but this one's a keeper!  Way to go, sisters!  They're even in birth order (just stick Uncle Bob in b/n Aunt Joyce and Aunt Marj)


Sweet cousins- loved having some time to catch up with them, without having to worry about any kiddos interrupting any conversations.  Now if I can find an takers to watch the girlies, so we can head to New York for the big wedding!

3 comments:

  1. fun, fun pics! Who is the third one from the left? Looks a lot like Em. I am loving your hair SO dark! I want to know what color it is or who did it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicki, that's my cousin Stephanie. she's a junior at Miami and the Young Life Leader for Lebanon High School. She's pretty special! I'm actually coloring my hair myself (probably pretty obvious!) It is dark, but now that I've gone this color, I can't go lighter until I go back to getting it done professionally. Loreal Excellence Creme- 4 dark brown natural

    ReplyDelete