Saturday, September 11, 2010

Demolition Days

My favorite place used to be my screened porch.  It's nothing special, it's actually very small and nothing to it.  But I find myself out there at night when I need to sort my thoughts.  After redesigning the patio, it's definitely an extension of our home.  We've been in our home for 6 years now, and every year we'd toss around the idea of adding landscaping. Before, it was just a small curved concrete patio. When we got an estimate a few years ago, the cost of hardscaping scared us away.  We finally sucked it up and realized we would spend more time outside if we had a little privacy.  It's so great to go out and do schoolwork with the girls, and roast marshmallows and just relax.  So glad we did it, and happy this weather is so nice to actually enjoy the outdoors. 

No comments:

Post a Comment