Sunday, September 12, 2010

Last Days of Summer

Sadie watching girls playing in sprinker...
rob teaching erika how NOT to cut her finger off whittling...

This morning we woke up to find that Sadie had chewed off her splint.  Nice. After a vet phone call, and trying to avoid paying the extra fee for coming in on a Sunday, we need to take her to get another splint on in the morning.  Only problem is that I get my wisdom teeth pulled tomorrow.  (I'm freaking a little, never been put to sleep and I'm pretty much a wimp....)
Trying to soak up the last days of summer- the girls have been asking for several days if they could play in the sprinkler. Trying to explain to them that summer is over, I gave in and let them get some last thrills of the cold sprinkler.


Sadie has to stay off her foot and not run around, but she was going crazy knowing the girls were outside playing without her!  We let her be a bystander- check her out!
Friday, the girls and I went to a Civil War re-enactment, and the girls had a "field day" in the gift shop!  We've been using sling shots and "whittling" with their "goods."  Fun times!   

No comments:

Post a Comment