Thursday, July 28, 2011


Each day I try to accomplish something small in regards to my mess of a home.  It's funny how we always look forward to the summer so we can get some things done, and then these summer days fill up and fly by!  Today I accomplished cleaning off the counter that seems to get dumped on several times a day.  It looks so nice...  but somehow as one part of the house gets cleaned, another accumulates more junk! 
Homeschool planning and my church group seem to consume every sitting-down moment I have. 
Oh well, there's always tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. Wow! that desk is so clean! I don't think I even know what color my desk is. Hang in there, the next month will be the craziest! Do you give in September?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to know that my counters aren't the only ones that accumulate stuff, no matter how often I clean them off!

    ReplyDelete