Sunday, November 6, 2011

Running Defines Rob

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Create a slideshow design

It was so euphoric watching Rob cross the finish line.  26.2 miles.  Every bit of it.  Months of training.  We were so thrilled to spend a weekend in Indianapolis to cheer Rob on as he ran his first marathon.  The outpouring of compassion and spirit that individuals gave to 12,000 runners who tackled the marathon was amazing.  It took faith and courage to accomplish running this marathon and he did it!  We are so proud of him!

2 comments:

  1. I was already crying just feeling how proud you must have been of Rob, but then when I saw what day it was when he ran the race...oh my. What an accomplishment. Please tell him congrats!!! :) On another note, look at Erika! Wow. When did that happen?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an accomplishment! I just walked a 10k and I am certain I couldn't do a marathon! He is blessed to have you and the girls to support him.

    ReplyDelete