Friday, May 13, 2011

May in Progress....

My sweet beautiful niece on her First Communion day...  Angelic.  You can look into her eyes forever and ever....

she's alive and loved....

Working on a paper engineering project.... 

working on a historical research project

....growing up...

where my dad asked my mom to marry my mom.. (they built this gazebo in honor of them_ not really, the gazebo wasn't there when dad asked  her to marry him outside of Golden Lamb, now it is a monument in lebanon!--- pretty cool!!!)

                                     One of our favorite places in Lebanon, Manna Cupcakes
One of our favorite people in the whole world, Dana, lived here with her husband, Spencer Cropper.  A Historic home.

Daddy showing offf

just another one of erika's crazy pieces...

a cutie

my girls are obsessed with chocolate...

A Henri' Matisse project

1 comment:

  1. Hula-Hula!!!! it was very difficult to get proportions!

    ReplyDelete