Monday, August 24, 2009

Tennis, anyone?



I am still amazed at what a young age children are placed in sports and how intense it is. Having three children and not liking to over commit, I have struggled with all of them participating in sports and having our evenings so busy. They have tried different things at the Y, and they've enjoyed gymnastics, golf, dance, swimming, baseball, and soccer. My kids just haven't figured out what they love and I'm not exactly sure what they are really good at. Although Erika would rather just draw or sew, I want her in some kind of sport. She was in a tennis camp at Tom Harrison Tennis Center in Springboro this summer for 10 weeks, which was a lot of fun. She had a great experience, and she'll definitely play next summer, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment