Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Chicago, baby!

The band...

Fun at the wine festival...

Can you guess who's sisters?




There's nothing wrong with a little girlie time, especially with the ones you love best! (This time I'm referring to myself, not my three girls!) For the last five years or so, my friend Barb and I joked that we were going to go to Napa Valley to celebrate her 40th, dreaming of gorgeous views and divine wine. We deserve it, right? As it crept up on us this Fall, we decided to tone it down a notch and go visit her sisters in Chicago. We had a blast, laughing, dancing, and acting like we were 20. I missed my girls and Rob terribly, but I was so thankful to have those memories with Barb. At least she's the one celebrating her 40th! (I'm just her 30-something friend!)

No comments:

Post a Comment