Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Homework


Erika has officially started middle school. The homework has started, mood swings, and several outfits later, we are ready for school! I thank my lucky stars she likes to talk, I look forward to our nights together as I tuck her in bed and catch up on the "minor details" in life. Tonight was so pretty, the quietest place she could find was out on the screened porch. It will be interesting with me being the control freak I am, (like mother, like daughter!) to let go and give her the independence she needs. At this point, i'm thrilled she is enjoying her homework!

2 comments:

  1. Ok, she can not be in 6th grade??? Joshua is only in 3rd. Maybe your middle school starts in 5th?
    Help me, I'm confused. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Erika is in 5th, what a relief!!!

    ReplyDelete