Thursday, March 18, 2010

Our Star Writer!

One year ago, Ellie slips me a note while I was on the phone: "r u omost dun?" (Are you almost done?) 
A whole new world was opening up for her!  Besides her voracious language that seemed to control every situation, she was now taking over the silent world in writing! 
The girls bring home so many things that they worked so hard on at school, I try to keep as much as I can.  This book was one of Ellie's first Writer's Workshop stories, had to share!

"School"
(We go to the carpet.
We listen to a book.)

(We do writing workshop we do all kinds of books.)


(I have fun we go outside we have to wear our coats outside.)

(At the carpet, we sing for people that have new shoes.)


(We go to centers)

Thought the spelling was priceless.  I loved the part about how the class sings for anyone who wears new shoes- I guess the kiddos make a big deal of it!  Who knew?!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment