Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Random

10 Random Things You Might Not Know About Me:

1. I wish I had a porch swing.
2. I hate clutter, but find myself making piles.
3. I dream and aspire big but do little in comparison.
4. Would rather eat salad than dessert.
5. Sometimes I write things in my planner I've already done just so I can check them off.
6. I like to walk in my neighborhood, and pray for each family as I walk by their house.
7. Sometimes I go to the bathroom just so I can have a few minutes to myself.
8. I love to doance when no one is watching.
9. My mom picked out the man I married (Actually his brother, but I told her he had a really good-looking "available" brother that was totally out of my league)
10. I wish I could take dancing lessons with my husband... he's a really good dancer!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this post! Just like me in number 2, 4, and 5; LOVE 7, 8, and 9! You're just a beautiful person Melissa, inside and out.

    lisa

    ReplyDelete