Monday, July 12, 2010

All in a day....

My sweet cousin, Steph, at Young Life fund raiser car wash cleaning up our van-- thanks Young Life!
Erika, taking pics of the clouds- making a book of cloud stories
Nighttime- went to tuck my emmy in, had to run down and grab my camera, can't miss these moments!  (she is listening and following along to a CD Audio book from the library)
Thought Bear was in bed, and she was surprising me cleaning the playroom- she cleaned the kitchen the other night while I was working out--- she's growing up too fast!!!!
Loving the prints in the girls' bathroom- found them at the Pink Hippo in Lebanon.  Needed to "update" the girls bathroom a bit, so maybe they won't hang out in mine so much; just a little more grown up in there.  Now I can't get them out!!!! 
All in a day in the life of a camera...

No comments:

Post a Comment