Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A Full Day!

After yesterday, I felt I should try to get myself in the sunshine to help brighten things up a bit.  Looking at my girls laugh, play, and hang out with friends is so good for the soul.  Here's our day at a glance:
1. PRP (Sunday School)- crammed in in the summer so the girls can go to church with us during the school year)
2. Packed picnic lunch
3. Swimming with my dear friend, Dana and her girls. 
4. Back to our house to hang with the Croppers.
5. Allergy shots for Erika
6. Dance show in the basement.
7. Scrapbooking, clay making, weaving (what girls did while I was on computer) the basement shows all the fun!!!
8. Some game playing at the coffee table
9.Silly Band swaps
10.  Sidewalk chalk drawing
11.  Quiet reading time, chores, walking dog...  the list goes on!

Really?!  All in a day?!  I think that I forgot lots, even.  I should really go to bed, but I'm on a mission, to try to remember the little things, like these sweet pics from today:









Squeezing in some math time

Had to capture this moment of "peace and quiet."  This image of the girls' flowers planted from Vacation Bible School, my candle, and my decorative tree in the living room, made me smile.  I was headed upstairs to tuck in the girlies, grabbed the camera.  Glad I did, because of the girls' pics sleeping. 

Our coffee table should be renamed our clutter table.

Could not resist these pictures.  Erika will be mad (especially because she thinks she has outgrown her sheet design (another blog post entirely!)  I haven't captured the girls' peaceful faces for a long time, except for in my mind, and I loved how Ellie is hugging all of her loves.  Her froggy she's had since birth, her teddy that Miss Beth gave her, her white teddy that Papaw got her when she was really sick last winter with her asthma, Lucky, her webkinz, Whiskers, the "stuffed, interactive" book she had as a baby beside her, and somewhere buried, (probably under her pillow alongside a picture of her Granny that passed away four years ago next month), is her teddy that she got from Granny's funeral.   Oh, bless these children, Lord.  My little angels.  I love 'em to pieces!

Night!

2 comments:

  1. WHY!!!???
    Don't do that EVER AGAIN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erika, you know I carry my camera even in MY sleep? forgive, my girl! someday you'll understand and say, thanks mom!!! :)

    ReplyDelete