Monday, January 18, 2010

Our Ellie


Our Ellie.  Sometimes Rob and I look at each other and wonder where she gets it.  "It" as in the incredible energy, her mighty sassiness, her never-ending persistance.  She brings so much life to the Glover Household, and I just have to share her latest. 
She's in the shower as I'm getting ready and asks why Daddy can't be off today since we were off school.  I told her he had to work.  "Why?" she asks.  I told her somebody had to make money to pay for the puppy.  She looks at me through the glass and says, "Why don't you just pay for it and he can go with us today?"
I go on to tell her how lucky I was to be able to stay home and take care of her and her sisters and explain how Blessed I was. 
Shocked, her mouth dropped open, and she says to me:  "You don't make any money?!?!  Go get a job!"
(So much for being appreciated at home....)     (:
(Picture taken with her friend from preschool, they went to Build-A-Bear, just a little excited!)

No comments:

Post a Comment