Monday, January 4, 2010

This time of year...

I want to spend less.
I want to rearrange the whole house (but surprisingly enough, I haven't)
I am drawn to the color blue (although my whole house is dominated by the color red)
I get caught up in scrapbooking (but am blogging and hoping that that surpasses my craving)
I dread the end of Christmas break (Ellie has been crying, because the house looks "naked")
I want to start a new project (besides sanding old furniture that were once mine, in the girls' rooms to avoid buying new)
I really need to update my new calendar (i'm old-fashioned, still write it down, www.busybodybook.com- holds up to 5 famiy members and their schedules, can't live without it in front of me when making appointments.)
I will read the Bible each morning ( a little each day, while Sadie is playing around me)
I wish I had a humidifier in each of the girls' rooms.
I wish the puppy was potty trained, I'm pretty sleep deprived, along with the girls' colds and coughs.
I wish our loved ones could come down from Heaven once a year for us to give them hugs and kisses.
I could lose those extra pounds now that I can put my heart and soul into it.
I will find my parents at peace with their careers in their 60's, they deserve it.
I will find simplicity in each day....

No comments:

Post a Comment