Saturday, January 16, 2010

"Spread love everywhere you go.  Let no one ever come to you with out leaving happier."  -Mother Theresa

Growing up with three other sisters, I never felt like my parents chose "favorites."  Having children of my own, I can't imagine having to choose one over the other.  They are so incredibly unique and balance each other out so well; I thank God everyday for my three sweet blessings. 
Emily chose mother Theresa as her hero last year at The Academy, and this year at Bowman she is to research a famous person.  she was trying to decide between Helen Keller and Mother Theresa.  What an amazing little girl to idolize two amazing women!  She's decided to research Mother Theresa further in her project this year, as she will "become the character" she researches.   (A proud moment... )
 Sometimes I think of Emily as our Mother Theresa made over.  Everyone she comes in contact with, she makes an impression.  I know God has a very special calling with this girl...

No comments:

Post a Comment